Since 2010, SocialMedia.ie offers group training and 1-1 consultative training sessions online and offline. We have trained more than 3,000 professionals in Digital, Mobile & Social Marketing.
We are pleased to introduce to you our training portfolio to have an overview of the masterclasses we deliver.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and tell us how we can help you. Follow us on @socialmedia.ie
As featured on connector360, our little sister website, we will now bring you a collection of innovations from film industry.
1. What about keeping your smartphone switched on at cinema? That is the challenge of Cinime that developed an interactive app to “use your little screen to get more from the big screen”. Read More
2. Civil drone and helicopter use in cinema is offering new ways to shoot action and provide a significant change in film visuals. Here is an amazing example of what can be done:
3. Have you always dreamt of living in a movie? Thanks to virtual reality in cinema the gap between real and movie world will become so close that you will feel like being part of the film. Read more
4. This behind the scene video reveals the secrets of 7 Oscars winner film Gravity and the remarkable technological innovation created to shoot the movie.
5. A new concept inspired by the trend of Slow Food just shows up on TV and proposes a different and fun way to watch TV.
For more stories like this, follow us on Twitter @connector360
As featured on connector360, our little sister website, we will now bring you a collection of innovative ideas from retail industry.
To receive our full list of retail case studies, please email team@socialmedi
1. Avenue Imperial created a digital retail experience which makes you feel like you are shopping in a store while you are browsing on your computer.
2. Technology helps to improve customer service in many ways – the interaction between iBeacon and Google Glass could be the future of retail and may change customer shopping experience forever.
3. Thanks to this Pizza Hut digital table you will be able to create your personal pizza like a real chef! You will never be bored while waiting for your meal again.
4. Are you confused when buying clothes as there is so much choice? C&A helps solve this problem with its Facebook “Likes” campaign.
For more stories like this, please follow us on Twitter @socialmedia_ie
We all love to take photos, with our friends, with our houses, with our favourite places, with flowers, animal, drinks but most of all, we like to take photos with our food. Because we need to communicate with each other and because we like to share things, some smart guys decided to develop Instagram. We all know the photo-sharing app and we like it. But a man still has to eat and Instagram can’t help you find food, right? What would you say if I told you that you can go into a restaurant and you can use your smartphone to decide what you want to have from the menu?
A couple from New York decided to make their dream come true and they opened a cozy restaurant in the Big Apple. They wanted to ease their clients’ lives when they have to decide what they want to have from the menu. Besides this, the owners wanted to be different. Mission accomplished. Comodo Restaurant from New York came up with a new and great idea – to use Instagram to make their restaurant menu. You can sit at the table and search through The Instagram Menu by using the #ComodoMenu hashtag. All the guests in the restaurant can add photos of Comodo’s courses and dishes. Pretty cool, isn’t it?
Next time you can’t decide what to order you can search for #ComodoMenu and see what your friends recommend, simple as that.
Think of your business as an engine (a finely tuned one, no doubt)! If you introduce a new part or component into any engine, it will affect how the rest of the system performs. This principle is certainly true when looking at the explosive growth of digital marketing and its integration into your marketing and business functions. Let’s look at your business holistically and ensure that any digital integration assists and augments your existing business engine – a new part installed to increase performance!
Digital VS Traditional Marketing – No Need To Argue
Your business now has access to an already massive and ever growing digital marketing toolkit – a huge array of methods to interact with, understand and sell to customers online. Pulling back the curtain into this world means that you can dispense with traditional methods in future and bask in the warm success web based marketing offers? Not quite!
Traditional methods should rather be combined with and enhanced by digital options rather than being dispensed with. These methods have not been made obsolete by any means. Depending on the size of your business, the old reliables of TV, radio and print advertising can still be highly effective means for creating mass brand awareness. Direct mailing has stood the test of time but has arguably been surpassed by email marketing and is an example of digital’s great impact on the marketing old school.
Many companies have married old and new and created a little synergy by making the call to action on these campaigns digital based. Point customers to your website, encourage them to follow and interact on social media. Now these passive, unknown customers are made visible and ready for you to build relationships, leads and sales. This gives your brand an extra dimension through digital and is something we will delve into more tomorrow.
Tune-Up Your Other Functions With Digital
Once the marketing department have caught the digital bug, it often takes longer for these same approaches to be considered throughout the rest of the organisation.
Many firm’s customer service is still primarily phone based, but this burden on costs and man hours can be reduced by introducing platforms such as customer forums, live chat services and even website FAQ sections. If you are increasingly savvy gaining customers digitally, they may be disappointed that they cannot then follow up at other stages of their life cycle with you by these means also.
Digital is here to stay, so integrate it when possible all around your business, it should improve performance to misfiring parts and have the already finely tuned functions purring like a kitten.
SocialMedia.ie is delighted to be at the Dubstart event on Tuesday 23rd April in the Button Factory where we have some vacancies available.
We want to help the best graduates create fantastic careers in the exciting digital data and analytics market. We have big plans and hope you do too. We are seeking talented recruits for these roles below:
Digital Marketing Analytics Intern / Contractor – Do you like numbers?
Digital Content Manager – Do you enjoy telling stories?
Business Development – Do you like making money?
The company founders are digital veterans Conor Lynch and Barry O’Sullivan. We offer full training and benefits, have a client base so if you want to join our winning team, please come and talk to our team or go to socialmedia.ie/careers
SocialMedia.ie is based in the Digital Hub and specialise in digital, social and mobile analytics software and services. Our investors include Enterprise Ireland and NDRC LaunchPad and we are expanding our team after new client wins in Ireland and the UK.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and we will respond asap.
Social Media News from Ireland
- Justin Timberlake under investigation for posting ballot selfie on InstagramSource: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-10-25
- Burglars trawl Facebook and Twitter for targets – GardaSource: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-10-25
- Has Kim Kardashian made a return to social media?Source: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-10-25
- Case a textbook example of dangers of social media for teenagers – judgeSource: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-10-25
- Gigi Hadid doesn’t ‘remember’ when she first started wearing high heelsSource: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-10-25
Social Media News from UK
- Shopper mood affects ad receptivenessSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-10-26
- Pop singer Timberlake under investigation for Tennessee ballot selfieSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-10-25
- Isle of Muck primary school finds new teacher after social media appealSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-10-25
- GfK MRI and Cubeyou Link Product and Social Media DataSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-10-25
- Brandwatch Hires Former Visible Technologies CEOSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-10-25