Our client is one of Ireland’s largest retailers of bicycles, with stores in Ireland and a large, growing online business.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to help develop and execute the digital and social marketing activity of the Group. Key focus of this role will be to ensure all digital marketing and social media business development aspects are appropriately integrated into our overall activity, ensuring all activity is aligned with the business objectives of the Group. The successful candidate will work as part of a young and dynamic team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Level 8 Degree in a relative field is a requirement.
- A flair for communications, both traditional and digital, with previous working experience creating PR campaigns.
- Previous working experience managing Social Media channels and a practical knowledge of HTML and CSS skills.
- Highly creative, inspiring, hard worker, great team player with the ability to work independently.
- Passion for digital communications and knowledge of current digital trends.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent written English skills and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, thrive in a very fast paced environment and demonstrate high levels of flexibility.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO.
- Excellent relationship management and communications skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (ie: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience/Knowledge of tracking and recording results of digital marketing efforts.
Please send your CV and cover letter to team [@] socialmedia.ie