SocialMedia.ie is delighted to announce our next workshop to be run in our spanking new offices in Temple Bar in the heart of Dublin.
We are also chuffed that Greg Fry is now the Training Manager and we will be offering more training opportunities and workshops in 2016.
The workshop is designed to bring busy marketers up to date with the latest developments and trends in the Social Media World.
The session will cover include:
- Using video and live streaming effectively as part of your Social Media Marketing mix.
- Instagram for business – how to use it effectively
- How to use Slideshare.net to generate awareness and business opportunities
- How Facebook and LinkedIn are becoming very powerful publishing platforms
- Snapchat – should businesses be using it and if so…how
- Using Emojis and GIFs in your Social Media updates
- Social Advertising – how to be more targeted with your advertising in 2016 and get better ROI
- 5 essential Social Media tools every marketing professional should be using in 2016
- Where do we go from here? What Future Trends to look out for!
The workshop will take place on Wednesday, 30th March from 6:00pm – 9:00pm at Connector, 18 Eustace Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2. Places are limited so please book to avoid disappointment.
Book your seat today!