Conor was delighted to deliver a Personal branding for financial services professionals webinar for the accountancy professionals at CPA Ireland recently.
We are delighted to be joining 3XE Digital on May 19th at Croke Park, Dublin.
The goal of 3XE Digital Conference Series is to educate and promote forward thinking and thought leadership on topics related to internet business and marketing in a forum for leading digital professionals to come together for additional networking and professional development.
Learn from the very best in the digital marketing industry about what the future holds for your business. Attend workshops to understand the very latest in best practice. We’ll introduce you to some of the best subject matter experts available in digital marketing. You’ll be massively engaged through listening, learning and networking.
You’ll meet some of the best high profile international keynote expert speakers in Dublin in 2015 to discuss these vital themes to enable our sponsors, exhibitors and delegates to meet and network in Europe’s digital hub. The venue for this exciting event is Dublin’s famous and historic Croke Park.
Click here to get your ticket online and have 20% off with the promotional code: ConnectorDiscount
You can learn more about the show at www.3xedigital.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
Conor Lynch from SocialMedia.ie made a short presentation to a eager group of SMEs on Day 1 of the Smart Business Show. Here it is for you to check out 😎
We were really delighted to talk this morning at Dublin Food Chain.
Please visit Dublin Food Chain Breakfast Workshop for the full list of speakers and details about the event.
We hope you liked our presentation on How to serve up tasty social media for the food sector.
If you missed it you can find the presentation below
Volunteer Ireland are hosting the National Volunteer Management Conference today so naturally our interest spiked when they asked a member of our team to give a workshop on engaging volunteers through social media. We jumped at the chance, as here at connector360 we have a special place in our heart for nonprofit organizations and the great work they do.
Our whiz kid project manager Sarah was chosen for the task due to her background working with The Irish Cancer Society. She got the head down and immersed herself in research on how nonprofits use social channels successfully. What did she find? They are pretty darn good at it!
She packaged up her findings into a lovely presentation which you can find on Slideshare below:
[hana-code-insert name=’Engaging Nonprofit Volunteers Through Social Media’ /]
Some of the major insights she uncovered was the volunteers today are young, they’re generous and they are your online influencers. They share, share and keep on sharing the good work of the organizations they are involved with.
So, connector360 is sending a call out to all young people out there to get involved with a charity that is close to their heart. There’s no comparison to how rewarding the work is but more importantly you are helping others.
Social media can prove an evil mistress at times. More of a frenemy then a best pal. One minute you are reaping the rewards of the online movement, the next you’ve got every damage control procedure underway. A simple term-of-phase or accidentally using your business account instead of your personal one can backfire causing a serious negative impact on your business.
You can find yesterdays presentation from the Cork Chamber of Commerce below which outlines some of the ultimate ‘oopsies’ that have occurred through businesses using their social media channels. Enjoy!
[hana-code-insert name=’Screw-Ups Slideshare’ /]
Image credit: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
This is the first in our series of videos explaining Digital Marketing concepts. This week we’re explaining Targeting and Influencers, two of the most important concepts for a focussed marketing strategy.
[hana-code-insert name=’Whiteboard 1′ /]
Social Media News from Ireland
- Ellen Pompeo silences eating disorder rumoursSource: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-07-28
- Germany attacks: extra security promised as shock remainsSource: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-07-28
- Lindsay Lohan’s dad claims she IS pregnant as star is pictured looking sombre on holiday in ItalySource: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-07-27
- Paul Pogba drops big hint he’s about to seal move to Man United with social media postSource: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-07-27
- Lindsay Lohan rocks floral bikini on holiday in Italy as dad Micheal claims she IS pregnantSource: Social Media (Ireland)Published on 2016-07-27
Social Media News from UK
- Ross Hussey got sympathy but many women do notSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-07-28
- CompaniesFacebook shines in Q2 — chartsSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-07-27
- Facebook’s latest earnings show that it just keeps growingSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-07-27
- Facebook trounces Wall St estimates with sharp ad sales growthSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-07-27
- French media to stop publishing photos and names of terroristsSource: Social Media UKPublished on 2016-07-27