Digital Account Manager
DigitalFood.ie is a Digital Marketing Agency created specially for food businesses, micro-breweries, boutiques distilleries and coffee roasteries.
Working closely with the agency management team, this Digital Account Manager will be responsible for managing some key accounts with a focus on DigitalFood.ie
Management of briefs from conception to completion including:
• Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
• Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
• Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
• Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
• Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
• Monitoring project and team performance.
· Establishing overall timing plans with client throughout briefing, creative development and production processes
· Leading project planning meetings
· Prepare creative briefing stimulus; brief creatives accordingly
· Create materials for client presentation in conjunction with creative group
· Monitor expenditures, respond to client queries
· Business degree and at least 2 years work experience
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
· Prides themselves on their ability to solve problems creatively
· Possesses a “whatever it takes mentality”
· Is a collaborative, generous team player – someone who readily shares ideas but also can happily build on others ideas
· Is passionate about breaking new ground – new technology, new channels
· Has been the first line of contact with clients
· Be able to manage time appropriately and meet aggressive deadlines
· Will quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates, priorities
· Has managed production budgets effectively
How To Apply
E-mail your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter.